Check out her blog because she has some great nail designs! :)
Thank you very much and I can't wait to try them (this will be my first Eyeko polishes)!!
It seems like a lucky weekend. I really wanted China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection, so today when I read my emails I couldn't believe it.
Nikki (What a coincidence, no?) from Nail Talez & more announced me that I won The China Glaze Vintage Collection at her giveaway.
Check out her blog, she has a lot of great designs!
Thanks you very much and I can't wait to try them all!!! (they will also be my first China Glaze polishes)
Rules: *~*create 8 dif questions and tag 8 dif people*~*
1. What's the most expensive thing you've ever invested your money in? I don't really know the most expensive one.. beauty products: Perfumes.. and non-beauty products: I spent a small fortune on medical books :)
2. Name the magazine subscriptions you have right now. I don't have any subscription right now.
3. What's something fun you have planned to do in Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec 2010? This is tough. Until 21st of November I am studying every single day, because then I have my residency exam (which kinda decides my future as a MD). After that I will do everything I couldn't do this summer...
4. Tell us what car you drive and if you'd recommend that a friend get the same kind. I drive a Kia C'eed And I love it so much. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
5. Have you ever tried to lose weight/get in shape for something? Yes I did, but it didn't last long.
6. How many people have you gone on a date with this year? One. My boyfriend :) We've been together for 8 years now.
7. Who has the hairstyle that you want to try next? I want to try something like Rhianna, but I don't know if that would looks so good on me.
8. Do you think that a college degree is worth the time/effort/money it takes to earn it? Yes.. I think it does (what else can I say after 6 years of medical school :) )
Now, I have to tag 8 persons who have to answer my questions:
1. How much money do you spendon beauty products each month? 2. What is your favorite TV series? 3. What is the most beautiful present you ever got? 4. What's your favorite food? 5. What's your current job? 6. Do you cook? If you do, what is tour favorite dish? 7. Which country/city that you have visited you liked most? 8. What is your favorite book?
I am sorry but I don't have time to translate this review...
In primul rand as vrea sa ii multumesc Cameliei pentru organizarea giveaway-ului :)
Imediat cum am primit oja, nu m-am putut abtine sa nu o incerc.
Cateva cuvinte despre produs:
Sand in my Suit face parte din colectia South Beach Collection, lansata de OPI in primavara/vara 2009. Din descrierea oficiala a produsului: Sand in my suit este o oja de culoare nude care promite ca se intinde mai repede, uniform si ofera o aplicare fina, fara dungi.
Parerea mea: Caut de mult o oja nude care sa fie destul de opaca si care sa mi se potriveasca (am pielea destul de inchisa la culoare si nu mi se potriveste orice nuanta deschisa) si pot spune acum ca am gasit-o.
La o prima aplicare, am fost putin dezamagita. Oja se intinde cu dungi, nu este suficient de opaca pentru gustul meu. S-a uscat repede si nu a trebuit sa curat deloc in jurul unghiilor.
Dupa ce am aplicat al doilea strat, mi-am mai revenit. Nu se mai vad dungile, oja este opaca asa cum imi doream. Si acum s-a uscat relative repede (cateva min), un mare plus pentru ca de obicei nu am rabdare sa stau prea mult sa astept dupa oja. Mentionez ca nu am avut ce sa curat in jurul unghiilor, aplicarea este perfecta.
Este o culoare care imi place, are un fin “sclipici” argintiu, care sincer cred ca scoate nuanta din monotonia unei oje nude simpla. Se poate purta cu success la birou, facultate, scoala etc.
Iata si cateva modele care au ca baza Sand in my suit. Oja cu care am stampilat modelul este Flormar nr. 413, pe care o puteti vedea aici. Mi se pare ca seamana foarte mult cu OPI – You don’t know Jacques sau cu Chanel – 505 Particulière.