These are the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award!
Here are 7 things about me:
1. I am very stubborn.
2. I really really hate blue eyes
3. I loose my patience quickly
4. I've been with my boyfriend for 8 and a half years.
5. I am a very sociable person.
6. Sometimes I can be very mean.
7. I discovered my passion for nail polishes six months ago and I own a little over 200 polishes :)
I am supposed to give this award to 15 recently great bloggers, but instead I prefer to give this award to everybody that reads my blog (I have never imagined that I will have 222 followers!). Thank you very much!
Some of you asked me why I haven't been posting lately.
Well, I have two reasons: after Christmas I went on a trip to Budapest (I will post some pictures in another post). The second reason is that I started work.
Yes, last week was my first week at my new job (and also the first week of work of my life).
Unfortunately, I had to cut all my nails (I work in a hospital so I can't have long nails), so, from now on, you will see NOTDs and designs on extremely short nails.
Here is my manicure from last week:
I used p2 - charming as a base and Essence nail art stampy polish (white for the tips and black for the design). [I bought them from Budapest along with some other nail polishes - I will show you more in another post]
Image plates: M19, Essence image plate.
What manicure do you think it's suited for work? What colors do you use?