Because I get many questions regarding what nail polishes are good for stamping, I started my own project: I want to stamp every polish in my collection.
That's why today I want to show you how my Essence nail polishes look stamped.
I only stamped on white paper (so I don't know how they look on a dark color, but if you want to know, please leave a comment with the color you want to see stamped over a dark color!)
So, let's get started:
If not specified, the polishes are from Color & Go collection. Please click on the pictures to see them bigger.
1. Where is the party? 2. Break Through 3. Meet me now! 4. No more drama 5. A lovely secret 6. Passion for fashion 7. Boys are back in town (3 in 1) 8. Dress to party (Multi dimension) 9. Thelma (Twins)
10. Bella (Twins) 11. Just rock it! 12. Chuck (Twins) 13. Underwater 14. In style 15. Hard to resist 16. Let's get lost! 17. Out of my mind 18. Midnight date (3 in 1) 19. Choose me! 20. Trust in fashion 21. Viva la green 22. Lime up!
23. Wake up! 24. Everybody's talking about 25. Just shout! (Multi Dimension) 26. Glam girl (Multi dimension) 27. Mr. Big (Twins) 28. Better late than never 29. What do you think? 30. Fame fatal 31. Fateful desire 32. C'est la vie! 33. You're the one 34. Reach peach 35. Love of pink (Multi Dimension)
36. Ticket to the show (3 in 1) 37. Galactic black 38. Fabuless 39. Date with the night 40. Luxury secret 41. Just in case 42. Absolutely stylish 43. Princess prunella 44. The only chance! 45. Walk of fame 46. Shiny godness 47. Rich & pretty 48. Can't cheat on me 49. Camouflage 50. High spirits 51. Movie star
52. Iron Goddess (Metallics) 53. Metal battle (Metallics) 54. Sundancer 55. Wanna be your sunshine 56. Got a secret 57. Romeo (Twins) 58. Irreplaceable 59. Toffee to go (Nude glam) 60. Hazelnut cream pie (Nude glam) 61. Cafe Ole (Nude glam)
62. The one and only (Multi dimension) 63. Trendsetter (Multi dimension) 64. Must have (Multi dimension) 65. Fatal (Multi dimension) 66. Purple diamond (Multi dimension) 67. Spicy (Multi dimension) 68. Purple cherry (Multi dimension) 69. Late at night (Multi dimension) 70. Caribbean sea (Show your feet)
I will present the image plate used tomorrow, 'cause I did a review for it.
If you want to see how China Glaze Vintage Vixen looks stamped (and also Eyeko's Tea Rose Polish) click here.
If you like it, please share this post so everyone can see how they look stamped!