17 May 2011

NOTD & KOTD: Charming

Hello girls!

I want to show you one of my favorite manicures from the last 2 weeks.
I really like how it turned up, I had it on my nails for a week.

I started with 2 coats of p2 - Charming:


 Then I stamped a design from M73 image plate, using Essence - Stampy polish in Black.

The pictures are taken outside, in full sun, without flash.


This pictures were taken inside with flash:



What do you think? What was your favorite manicure from the last weeks? 





11 comments:

Fruity Lashes said...

the base color is really subtle but the stamp color contrasts it really well. pretty!

Vasu said...

lovely nails!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

DERYA said...

looks beautiful. love it:)

http://modaderyasi.blogspot.com/

The Glamour Guide said...

Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! Those are killer nails! I wish mine didn't break all the time :( Every time I try to grow them, they just snap off... I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
<3eimi
http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

Cristina said...

Buna, iti stiu blogul din blogroll-ul de pe Une Ruxi à Paris... So I'm a follower ;)

PS: astept cu nerabdare sa ajunga comanda cu prima mea stapila si primele mele discuri :D

Alexa1202 said...

Thanks girls!!

Alexa1202 said...

@Cristina Multumesc Cristina!
Cand primesti stampila si placutele, astept sa iti vad modelele :)

simonica93 said...

Hei.Am vazut pe multe siteuri modelul asta de unghii,imi poti spune cum ai facut modelul acesta negru?merci mult.

Nailderella said...

so pretty. I love this design.
I'm following you!

Alexa1202 said...

@simonica93 Hello! Modelul l-am facut folosind stampila si placuta M73 de la Konad :)

Alexa1202 said...

@Nailderella Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...