23 December 2010

NOTD: Snowman & Istanbul

Hello!

Here is a manicure I did for a party this weekend:

I used OPI - Suzy says Feng Shui (2 coats) and then I applied some Konad Special White polish using the sponge method.



After the nail polish was perfectly dry, I applied a water decal I bought from Ebay a few weeks ago:


 After that I applied 2 more designs on my thumb :)



In the end I added some Essence glitter top coat (only on the fingers without water decals)
I must say I love the result. The water decals were very easy to apply. I will do another manicure with them tomorrow.
Do you like it?

If you wondered why I haven't posted anything in the last 2 days.. here is the answer: I've been to Istanbul for a few days. 
Here are some photos:








I love this city and I will go back as many times as I can!
Have you been to Istanbul?

21 comments:

ARES said...

your nails are too cute!

The Preppy Student said...

The water decals are so cute! Nice job!

Freshie said...

Oooh I love the decals!

nm said...

hey, i live in istanbul =)

Trincess said...

Why didn't you tell before? We could have met! =)

Leslie said...

Love your nails!! :D

albastrikmik said...

ce frumos ti-a iesit,arata exact ca un peisaj de iarna.

Anonymous said...

arata genial unghiile!

Biba said...

Very pretty manicure!

Diana said...

sunt superbe unghiutele!!!

Une Ruxi à Paris said...

fff dragut arata, cu metoda buretelui poti folosi orice burete?
In instanbul nu am fost dar am vrea sa mergem.

Natsuko Nails said...

Manichiurata ta e foarte draguta :)
Imi place.

N-am fost la Istanbul. O zi... se poate ;)

Craciun fericit!

B-girl said...

It is very very pretty your manicure :X

Quest♥Jen said...

i love using water decals! your nails are very pretty, i especially love the snowy tips!

Alexa1202 said...

Thanks a lot girls!

Alexa1202 said...

@Trincess I know you live in Istanbul, I even looked on your blog for some local brands polishes... but unfortunately I knew I won't have time to look for them, because it was a work related trip... Next time I will be in Istanbul I will definitely contact you before :)

Alexa1202 said...

@Une Ruxi à Paris Cred ca da, eu folosesc un burete de bucatarie :))) L-am taiat in bucati mai mici (cam cat un deget latime) si merge perfect!

Alexa1202 said...

@Natsuko Nails Trebuie neaparat sa mergi sa il vizitezi!

Craciun Fericit si tie!!

❤ Verinha - Febre de Esmalte said...

oh meu Deus!
Muito bonito

translate

oh my God!
Very cute
http://febredeesmalte.blogspot.com/

Rory said...

The water decal looks amazing! Istanbul also looks beautiful and I definitely want to go there some day!

Camy said...

sunt absolut superbe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...