18 November 2011

My nail polish collection: Sally Hansen, Ulta and Cover Girl

Hello!

Today I want to show you my nail polishes from Sally Hansen (both Hard as Nails and Xtreme Wear), Ulta and Cover Girl.

Click on the pictures to see them better! If I have already swatched the color, you will see it's name under the picture (click on it to go to that post!). My uncle brought me this polishes this summer from the US.


I won this beauty from Kayla Shevonne.

 And these Sally Hansen Minis I won from Rachel Marie from Rachel Marie's Nails.

Now lets get to the Ulta nail polishes: 

 I won this set ("Cocktail hour") from Polishology!

I also have 4 Cover Girl nail polishes, which I also won from Rachel Marie's Nails.:

Do you like these brands? What is your favorite?
Do you want to see a specific swatch? Please feel free to ask me!!!




Please, visit these ladies blogs, because they are all great and worth following!

Please don't forget about my 350 followers giveaway!

 Have a nice weekend!!

1 comment:

laurica83 said...

I would like to see the plum fairy from cover girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...