12 April 2011

Ebay Haul: necklaces

Hello girls!

Yesterday I received a package with some necklaces I bought from ebay and I wanted to share some pictures with you.

Because I bought all four necklaces from the same seller, he sent me a pair of earrings :)

Did you buy any jewelry lately?
Do you have any suggestions?



Toesthattwinkle! said...

LOVE the camera and bird necklaces. How much were they, they are too cute!

Lois said...

This is too cute! I love the camera and the bird necklaces, too! Can you give me the ebay shop? :)

Alexa1202 said...

@Toesthattwinkle! I'm glad that you like them. The camera was 4,5$ and the birds were 3,5$. (I was the highest bidder, so maybe you can find these cheaper :) )

Alexa1202 said...

@Lois Of course I can give you the ebay shop: http://stores.ebay.com/ZL-Fashionjewel.
Good luck shopping!! :)

Tansia Musabbir said...

Came by your blog and really like your blog, I just started blogging and it hard to get people to follow you. Hope you can check out my blog


Fruity Lashes said...

wooo nice! these necklaces are so pretty. love every one of them.

Alexa said...

Love them all, especially the Owl one!

Btw, we have the same name :)


Shannon Skylar said...

The owl one is sooooo cute! I love that there's more owl jewelry out there, especially at forever 21 surprisingly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...