08 April 2011

Tag: Get to know me

I got this tag from Andreea from Freedom of Choice.
Thanks for the tag and sorry it took so long for me to do it!

 
1. Are you named after anyone?
Yes, my godmother's daughter (Alexandra)



2. When was the last time you cried?

A month ago (tears of joy, my cousin was born :P)



3. Do you have any kids?
 
Not yet.


4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Of course :)



5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

When it's needed.



6. Will you ever bungee-jump?

I don't think so.



7. Whats your favorite cereal?

I'm not a big fan of cereals, but when I eat them I eat Fitness with Fruits.



8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?

Their eyes.



9. What is your eye color?

Green (and I love them)



10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Both.



11. Favorite smells?
Lily of the valley  


12. Summer or winter?

  Summer


13. Computer or television?

PC



14. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?

UK



15. Do you have special talents?

I don't know, ask my friends :)


16. Where were you born?

Romania


17. What are your hobbies?

  Photography, nail art (I consider it a hobby), reading


18. Do you have any pets?

Four dogs and a cockatiel.



19. Favorite movie?

The Notebook, The painted Veil, Dirty dancing, lots of cartoons & TV shows



20. Do you have any siblings?

A brother



21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

I am what I wanted to be since 7th grade: a medical doctor



22. When was your first slow dance and the song?

I think it was 5th grade.



23. Movies you dislike.

I can't think of any movie now.



24. What 3 YouTubers/bloggers would you like to meet in person?
I can't pick only three :)


25. Who do you tag:
 
I tag everyone who still follows my blog and didn't do the tag until now.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...