09 April 2011

NOTD & KOTD: Desert Haze & Flormar 413

Hello everybody!

Here is a mani you can easily wear at work, a nice nude color: ELF - Desert Haze. 





 Because I wanted to bring something more to this mani, I added a design from BM16 using Flormar 413.


I want to show you the exact same combination of colors, but a different design I did for one of my friends. (image plate M73)



What do you think? 
What manis did you do using ELF - Desert Haze?

P.S: I have added a new page to my blog called: Concursuri. There I will post the giveaways organized only for Romanian readers. 
Please check it out :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shade! I must check this out!

The Preppy Student said...

What a nice mani! Looks wonderful

MsRinz said...

this is one beautiful nail!!! love the color :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...