12 August 2010

NOTD & KOTD: Golden Rose Ceramics and black french :)


When I bought this pink I thought I would use it for French. Usually, I don't like pink nails or pink at all. :)
Nail polish used: Golden Rose Ceramics nr. 112, 3 coats



Because it was too much pink for me, I added some black french :D I like to result, the color in the picture is a little bit too strong because of the flash.
Nail polish for tips: Golden rose ceramics nr. 160
Image plate: M19

I wish I had some polka dots to add to the design :sigh:

4 comments:

Emy♥♥ said...

Alexa,i had never tried french with black! Liked this very much n i am goin to try soon!!

Maria said...

superb!

Leeblee said...

What a cool way to do a french!

latinonails said...

cool this black french on pink base! I love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...