13 July 2011

NOTD: U must have this... black explosion

Hello everybody!

In my last post I asked what design do you think I should add to my mani, but because I didn't have enough time to do anything, I decided to add some black crackling top coat. 

I used p2 - Black Explosion over H&M's U must have this.

This is the result:




I like the contrast very much.
I think this is a great way to add a little "something" to your manicure, especially when you don't have much time!

Do you like crackling polishes?
Which is your favorite (color, brand)? 
I would love to read your answers so I can get some inspiration. 

7 comments:

MsRinz said...

Looks so cool! Pretty actually :)

Kika said...

Hiiii!!!
I love it. Its so beautiful.

***

s. said...

I agree. it's so fast and easy to do, and I sometimes can't stand plain nails. I've only ever tried OPI black shatter, but from pictures on blogs the OPI is my favorite by far :)

Camy said...

arata foarte dragut!

Alexa1202 said...

Thanks!

mubynicolelocke said...

The H&M blue is so pretty!
love the crack over it :)

Cristina said...

I love this nail polish

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...