29 January 2012

NOTD & KOTD: Models Own Golden Green Beetle Juice & Konad M63

Hello everybody!

How was your week?

I want to show you what manicure I wore for the last 7 days:


For this manicure I used Models Own - Golden Green Beetle Juice (which I absolutely love!)





Then I stamped a design from image plate M63, using Special Black Polish (both from Konad)





I like the result very, very much and I got a lot of compliments for the manicure.

Do you like it?

Which is your favorite polish from Models Own BeetleJuice collection?








5 comments:

Nailstyle said...

Gorgeous combination! This is my favourite image plate - it always produces a fantastic clear stamp. Beautiful stamping!

mrsrexy said...

Yes, I sure do like it! Those two colours go sooo well together!

Camy said...

Nice design :)

Lizzy O. said...

One of the best Konad plates out there. Gotta get my hands on this. Love the pattern. Gorgeous.

femketje said...

great polish and mani!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...