24 November 2011

Christmas water decals and dotting tools from Bornprettystore.com

Hello everybody!!

It feels like Xmas already when you start to receive gifts right? :)

Today I received a package from Bornprettystore, with my first dotting tools set and a set of Christmas Water decals, which I can't wait to try!!! 
I also have the old Christmas set (you can see the pictures here) and I have three manis on my blog using that set (one over China Glaze - Swing Baby, one over OPI - Suzi says Feng Shui and one on my friend's nails). 

I'll leave you with the pictures!



As you can see, the dotting tools are double - ended (with different sizes on each end) - I only took photos of the bigger size.

And now the Christmas water decals!













As you can see, the designs are lovely and different on each paper.
Some of them have golden glitter as you can see below:


You can find the dotting tools here and the Christmas water decals here, along with many other nail art supplies! 

Tomorrow I will show you how I used the dotting tools and in December I will post my manis using the water decals.

Do you own any Christmas nail art?




4 comments:

NatyCIbarra said...

Hola!!! que bonito todo!!!
Soy de Argentina, te encontre por facebook en la pagina de Bundle Monster....muy lindo todo lo que haces!!! yo tambien soy una adicta al stamping n_n!!!!
Saludos!!!!
Mi blog: http://natycibarra.blogspot.com/

Camy said...

Ce frumoase sunt toate!
Sa le folosesti cu placere :)
Am si eu acele dotting tools si sunt foarte utile.

Mihaela Gurău said...

Superbe! Sa pui poze multe!!

Alexa1202 said...

Thanks girls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...