08 December 2011

Comparison: Princess Prunella vs. Dusky Mauve

Hello everybody!

Here is the comparison I promised yesterday.

I used Essence - Princess Prunella, a plum polish with lilac shimmer versus Barry M - Dusky Mauve, a dark taupe with violet shimmer. 
Princess Prunella (P.P.) has a metallic finish, while Dusky Mauve (D.M.) is more creamy.

Click on the pictures to see them larger.


I like Dusky Mauve more because it looks more "intense" (and I like the finish too).

Which one is your favorite?

Please don't forget about my 350 followers giveaway!


1 comment:

hermetic said...

Thanks for the comparison, I also prefer Dusky Mauve because I really don't like frosty finishes as PP seems to be, I successfully avoided purchasing that one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...