19 December 2011

KOTD: Snowflakes

Hello!

Here is another Christmas design!


I used p2 - Virgin as a base (I forgot to take pictures before I stamped the design :D) and then I stamped the snowflake from image plate BM14 using Essence twins - Chuck and OPI - Suzy says Feng Shui.




And here are the snowflakes I did for a friend of mine:


I used p2 - Divine as a base, sponged some Konad special White polish and then I added the same snowflake from BM14 using a special stamping polish (the brand doesn't have a name) and Avon - Twilight Blue.

Do you like them? Did you make a snowflake manicure? Leave me a link so I can see yours!

Click here to see my last year's snowflake manicure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This mani is really great!!
I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...