21 December 2011

NOTD & KOTD: Christmas Balls

Hello everybody!

Here is another Christmas manicure:


For this, I used as a base Essence Multi Dimension - Princesses rule!




Then I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Cherry red and Konad special green polish to stamp some Christmas Balls from image plate BM 225. I wished I had some Konad Special red polish so I could obtain a true red Christmas ball :)




On my index finger I stamped a design from image plate M73 from Konad, using Konad special green polish. Then I added some dots using a dotting tool. (I was trying to recreate a Christmas tree, but I didn't align the design properly).


Here you can see a great design made using this design (when I saw it last year I thought I should recreate it)

Did you make a Christmas design? 
Please leave me a link so I could check it out!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...